What is PVC Roofing?
PVC roofs are walkable and designed to last for decades. The heat welding installation process creates a sturdy and permanent bond between the roofing sheets, resulting in a waterproof, fire-resistant roof that’s designed to last for decades. PVC is incredibly strong and typically exceeds ASTM standards.
- Chemical-resistant, making it the ideal choice for manufacturing facilities
- Grease-resistant, so it works well in restaurants
- Fire-resistant; it extinguishes itself when the heat source is removed
- Wind-resistant, which is beneficial in high-wind areas and on high-rise buildings
- Recyclable and uses an ecologically friendly manufacturing process
- Available in several color options
R&R Exteriors specializes in PVC roof repair, which can save you thousands of dollars in replacement costs. Repairs can head off more severe problems, too, like water leaks and structural damage. If you suspect your building needs roof repairs, schedule a free inspection with our experts to find out how we can help.